Anyone try the comfort seat? - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Thanks, this is exactly the info I was after. Hopefully the Corbin comes out before my next long ride in February.

Quote Originally Posted by surfshotmoto View Post
    Lotto,

I have two Corbin Seats one on my MuliStrada and one on a Honda450X converted dual sport. Corbin makes the most comfortable seat (period). I put the Ducati's comfort seat on my 1199 and it made a big difference. The seat has allot more cushion and takes the spine jarring hit away. It also has an added benefit of reducing the amount of heat I feel from the exhaust under the seat (bonus). It does raise the seat height slightly but I have noticed no problems with my wrists as I normally hold myself up with my core not so much my arms. The comfy seat grips considerably better. With all this said however, I will go with Corbin seat on my 1199 the moment is out. There seat design and ergonomics are extemely well designed and take away 100% of the hot spots on my bum. They did it with the Multi and the Honda so I am sure they will do it with the 1199. Just my 2 cents.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Ducati Panigale Forum
    Advertisements

Could always get the stock seat reupholstered if you are desperate.

I've actually been thinking about getting the stock seat reupholstered with a higher quality leather as well as a memory foam insert as well as denser foam.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Ducati Panigale Forum
    Advertisements

Try Rick Mayer if you want to get your seat redone. He does great work, I've had several seats done by him on my Ducs, all big improvements

http://www.rickmayercycle.com/

Banned
    Finally I bought the comfort seat today, dealer had it in stock. It is a good looking piece.

8. Remove Advertisements
    Ducati Panigale Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.