Newbie Intro and Tech Question

+ Reply to Thread

Newbie Intro and Tech Question

Just wanted to say hello and do a little introduction. I just purchased a 2012 1199S with 2200 miles on it. The previous owner installed a Termignoni Slip-On that was jet hot coated black before installation. It also has a Ducati comfort seat for rider and passenger, Ducati rear tail cowl, license plate relocate, integrated turn signals, Driven engine block offs, MWR Hi-flow air filter, tinted front double bubble windscreen, Black "R" decal kit, custom Rexxer dyno tune and front upper and lower black radiator guards.

I love this bike for its fantastic looks (fit and finish is top notch) and its great performance. This is my first non-inline-4-cyl sportbike and I could not be happier.

I do have one question for the group here. I am thinking of installing a quick change rear sprocket and 520 chain conversion with a 42 tooth sprocket. My one concern is the effect on the DTC. I am concerned that it will cause me to set the sensitivity so low that it will essentially become inactive. I know there are maps that can be loaded that will correct this but I do not want to lose the custom Rexxer dyno tune. I researched this quite a bit and as usual I have found statement on both sides of the argument - from don't worry and you will never notice it, to do not do it from people that have actually converted back to stock gearing.

Thanks and any input would be greatly appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Ducati Panigale Forum
    Advertisements

India, a country of one billion plus population, where building a home of your desire is absolutely a dream. In India, where around thirty percent of total population are living in slums without any basic amenities like drinking water and electricity. Living in your own home in a top metropolitan city in India is not at all a easy thing. These days, those are economically sound are also facing severe problems while making a plan to have their own home due to lot of reasons like sky-rocketing price of real estates.

These centres provide treatment for the all types of male factor Infertility due to low sperm count, low motility and other semen abnormality and treatment for infertility in women due to disorder of ovulation, thyroids disorder, high prolactin & other hormone related infertility in females. There are many infertility centres in Delhi that offers treatment for fertility at affordable prices and assures you with a confirmed pregnancy.

Infertility is a stressful condition in lot of couples and individuals who are trying hard to conceive. The treatment of infertility depends on the on the cause, duration of infertility, age of the partners and several personal preferences. Most of the times people feel helpless and do not know how to proceed and where to seek help. The Knack includes printable pages, project ideas, discounts and more. Michael's craft stores offer an online support program for parents and teachers called The Knack.

Register for The Knack on the website. I don't know Since "IT HURTS", it's my first time to cry in a music video Ah~ So, the eye-drops. For our boss, it's a very meaningful song Even though it's quite different from ours Sentimentally and sadly asking to come back toward the lost love to come back home This song makes your heart ache when you just listen to it! They rather disturbed me. Aargh~ Freezing to death I'm from the Philippines You know, there is only summer there.

Feel free to surf to my web site; Construction paper crafts for kids

Shop no.16, Essbel cooperating Housing Society, Akurli Road, Kandivali East

Affordable Vehicle Transport Services

If you want to shift anything, Household, office or vehicle then contact us.

Official Website - https://urlrelocation.in/

5. Remove Advertisements
    Ducati Panigale Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.